Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lead Balloon

Well jesus fucking christ.  I was just trying to help.  I'm a little tired of everyone in this fucking household commenting on how I'm fucking up their day in some way. FINE.  Do your fucking dishes and cook your fucking meal and strain your own fucking special tea.  I can learn.  I'm just staying out of the way from now on. In my own little corner.  Too many people with too many lessons coming down the pipe all at once.  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? 
This is when I really wish I wasn't so allergic to booze.  I just want to SHUT OFF and shut it all out.  Just for a while.


 

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne,
    Those people could learn something from you about patience and kindness and forgiveness. I don't know how you do it -- except that you seem convinced that you need a lesson, or you are letting them think that YOU think that you need a lesson. They would not have survived 30 seconds in my household. ;p
    You do not have any "lessons" to learn from them. They are not smarter than you.
    Yes, I vote you let them stew in their own juices. You have enough on your plate with your internship and new job. It's important that you maintain a connection to the real world.

    ReplyDelete