Actually, I think Sundays are for relaxing and doing the "me" things. My family doesn't agree: my daughter is vacuuming. Which normally is a wonderful thing, but the brush head is mysteriously not working and I just don't want to take the time to figure it out at the moment. And now my husband has come out from his time in the far infrared "tent" and desires my attention. *sigh* There is nowhere to go in this house, even to bed (which contains my husband) to be alone.
I think it's time to heat up some left overs and watch a movie. I'm hungry but I don't want to cook supper for everyone. I think Sundays are also "fend for yourself in the evening" days---but then, what kind of a person says that to a cancer-ridden spouse? Shit.
This is when I have fantasies about a week all alone on Kauai.
No comments:
Post a Comment