Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 30

Weight: 245.1

No loss, no gain after a wonderful week-long trip out to northern California.  I took my scale with the intention of weighing myself every day.  That didn't pan out.  
I ate about a 1/4 c. of rice on three occasions, but mainly stuck with either grilled chicken on Caesar salad or taco salad.  Oh yeah.  On one of those days I ate 4 freshly shucked raw oysters with some hot sauce and they were GOOD.  I really thought they would make me a little urpy but they were small and good textured.  I also got lots of walking in.  Beach walking takes quite an effort I found out.
As long as I can stay busy either physically or mentally then I am ok, but being around a bunch of people eating delicious food is torture, I don't care who you are. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really impressed that you stuck with it. You are, indeed, my hero.

    ReplyDelete