Weight: 243.2
Gained two pounds in the last 3 days. Not the direction I am desiring, but it was the EASTER weekend. To a mental eater this is just an excuse. I didn't eat any chocolate candies, but I did have some potato chips, ate a huge-ass taco salad with some friends, along with a few bits of triple-berry pie, and had some deviled eggs to kick off the season, which are one of my favorite foods. Good memories. It was fun though.
So tomorrow is an apple day. Apples all day and then in the evening a big steak. Only in my case, I don't have one, can't afford one, so a hamburger patty will have to do.
I am apprehensive about this full day of apples. I like apples, but not THAT much. hmmm. We'll see how it goes. This is an experiment, after all.
I quit taking sleeping pills and lo and behold the long, dark tunnel with no ending in sight has evaporated. At least I think that's it. Could just be the fact that the sun has shone for the past two days. But that depression was way worse than I had realized, as I look back on it from the far vantage point of just a few days *smirk*. Depression is hell on a mental eater/dieter. It's like an oxymoron. Those words don't belong in the same sentence.
Time for bed and more weird dreams. Flooding of the whole earth last night with just 7 of us left on a little peak. Maybe it's time for another Tarot reading. Wish my witchy sister was nearby......
maintaining begins with the first pound you lose -- and it's the hardest part. the apple thing sounds useful. wish you were here, i'd cook you a big steak.
ReplyDeletei can do long distance tarot... want one?