Weight this morning: 244.3
I feel better, but since I had not weighed on the 21st then who knows? At any rate, I feel less sluggish today.
Planning meals is just a flat-out pain in the ass. Everything in my repertoire is something I should not be eating. I just want to go back to the a.m. apples and salad with chicken variations. Why does this have to be so difficult? Probably because I am making it that way. Oh well, I'll just keep moving forward as best I can.
So I had two pieces of sourdough toast this morning with my cups of coffee. (completely sweetened by the way). This eating has to fit my life or it will NOT work for me.
I have not discovered my fear which causes the big procrastination. Time to call my witchy sister for a long distance Tarot reading. Maybe I will gain some insight.
Witchy sister reporting for tarot duty -- "see" you Tues.
ReplyDeleteMeal planning is a rotten pain in the ass especially when nobody eats the same damn thing. I have cooked for these people all week and barely a thank you. Rotten rottenness.