I woke up this morning excited about the day, the challenges of eating all the fatty foods I could get my hands on, and drinking anywhere from 2-4 quarts of water---all while attending classes. The day before, I had purchased my bottle of hcg and gotten all my questions answered by my naturopathic doctor who was very enthusiastic and supportive.
So I placed the 10 drops of hcg under my tongue (which stung), ate my breakfast of bacon and eggs, packed my 40 pounds of books and package of donuts, and headed out the door. I stopped and bought a huge latte, "saddled up", and drove the 68 miles to school. I drank all the latte and ate 5 of the donuts. Frightening. By this time I was feeling almost ill and realizing that what I had anticipated as the stuff of dreams was turning out to be a possible problem. How to eat this way all day for two days.
I arrived at school and bought my first quart of water for the day and met up with my litigation team. When I drug out my bag of chocolate chip cookies before 10 a.m. I got the "look". Questions were being asked when I stopped at the culinary school lunch counter and bought a Greek sausage sandwich with french fries on the side. I placed 10 more drops under my tongue and contemplated my fat-laden lunch and thought of the saying, "tighter than a tick." I ate the whole damned thing. Walking to the next class while talking to a classmate was WORK. I also stopped and bought another quart of water. I am going to have to find a way to carry water from home. I just can't deal with the guilt of throwing all those toxic plastic bottles in the garbage. During my last class I ate 3 more chocolate cookies and drank more water. I was beyond the tight tick stage. Walking to the car helped a little--I will need to walk more often. On the way home I stopped to buy more water and bought a veggy lover's pizza for dinner. I ate 3 more donuts and drank about half the water by the time I arrived home and fell out of the car. I did the 10 drops, waited a half hour, and ate 4 slices of pizza. I am now drinking more water as I write and thinking that I am exhausted with all this eating. I understand the science in getting my hypothalmus to realize that the fat-bank is getting full, but at the moment I am just a little afraid of tomorrow.
Weight this morning: 259.2
tight as a tick. haha. good luck sis!
ReplyDelete