Weight: 261.2
I woke up this morning feeling full, but no longer distended. Ready for another "loading" day as another hcg dieter commented a few days ago. Definitely loading: I gained two pounds! I anticipate a similar gain today.
This was a more difficult day logistically as my classes were spaced about an hour apart--just giving me time to work on homework and force feed myself. It was harder getting the amount of water required.
I took my 10 hcg drops at around 6:30 this morning, did my morning beauty stuff, and grabbed a slice of cold pizza, and ran out the door. Don't worry, I had 5 more donuts in the car along with some con queso cheese dip and corn chips. I was ready for the day. I stopped for another huge latte (with whole milk) and ate 3 of the donuts. That was it, I just could not handle another bite, so I opened the water jug and began my drinking.
Throughout the day I ate a cheeseburger with french fries, a cream-cheese-stuffed croissant, a 6" subway meatball sandwich with mayonnaise added on, 3 little bags of cadbury chocolate eggs, corn chips and cheese dip, and the last two donuts.
As I stood in the checkout line with ingredients for the next phase and the cadbury chocolate piled on top a classmate stopped, looked in my basket, and asked if I was stocking up for the weekend. I realized that I was experiencing the very thing that I had tried to avoid all of my obese life: someone actually commenting on the food in my basket. Should I explain or would it just appear as a cover-up? A fat woman buying junk food as part of a diet plan. Right.
I overrode that nasty line of thought and explained what was going on and she can deal with it as she sees fit, but the evidence will out in another week.
I arrived home at 8:30 this evening with cheese dip spilled down my shirt and exhausted, but happy at the thought that tomorrow I move on!
Wow Suzanne, I keep waiting for the call that you had to have your gallbladder removed... lol
ReplyDeleteOne question: is it recommended that you weigh every day?
MUST weigh every day. Dr. Simeons even said to take the scale on trips.
ReplyDelete