Weight: 254.1
3 lb. loss! I am catching up with my blogging this evening. Sunday, Day 5, seemed to be a turning point for me. I felt much better in the afternoon and had begun to get beyond the old eating habits and felt more energetic. This may have something to do with eating broccoli, which I love. One of the ways to utilize this diet is by doing the "Eat Right for Your Blood Type". I am a type O so I can have a few more vegetables than were on Dr. Simeon's list. So adjustments can be made without detriment.
I went for a walk with my husband, whom my children fondly call "sasquatch" because of his long stride. My knees were sore when I got back, but it was a beautiful afternoon and lovely walk. We heard red-winged black birds which gave me spring fever.
So far I have lost 7 lbs.! I decided that I had better take pictures now to have something to compare with later. Oh yes, I have that vision in my head.
yeah, i think photos are a must -- great for inspiration!
ReplyDelete