Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 13, 14, 15

Weights:  250.2, 249.0, 248.4

Gained a pound and then lost some.  12 lbs total.  Weekends are a bitch when mr. doomsday spends both days at home on the computer upsetting me at intervals with the doomsday reports.  
I doesn't seem to matter that I am not hungry because I am trying to feed an emotion.  Shit.  The past few days have been nothing but stress and I have dealt with it by eating.  Plus I really don't like vegetables that much.  I do like salad though. (not dry). I've got to figure out what to do about dressings.  Some kind of vinaigrette, but I can't put oils in them.  I made a honey/wine vinegar/mustard dressing and managed to still lose weight.  Guess that's it. 
Litigation team infighting, midterms, and a dying construction business all needing to be dealt with.  I seem to have turned a corner this evening in my perception.  This may have to do with going for a walk earlier.  It helped.  
"I am as fat as I am dishonest".  I'll be thinking of what I am dishonest with myself about.  Fears of failing, of not being able to cope with all the pressures?  Fear of no respect for fat, dumb people who go a technical school and not a "real" school? In fact, I am afraid to think on this too deeply for fear of what I may expose.  
I feel bloated this evening and suppose this has something to do with "that time of the month."
Where is that jaunty, hopeful person that began this experiment? 

2 comments:

  1. that jaunty hopeful person is still in there. compartmentalize. how do you feel physically (besides bloated)? are you feeling better? are you enjoying the feeling of skinnier fingers, a less-puffy tummy, a thinner face? this is why you need photos -- as a reward to yourself for the hard work -- you don't have to show them to us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{hugs}} You are an incredibly strong person! We all seem to be easily tormented by our fears, and what we really need to focus on is each day.

    ReplyDelete