Weight: 251.1
Another two pounds. 10 total! My goodness. This is probably the least painful diet I have ever tried. I did wake up hungry this morning, but I believe it's because I didn't eat all my vegetables yesterday. So it is 8 p.m. and I am eating steamed broccoli.
Busy evening and probable late night with school work, so I'll keep this short.
I grilled chicken breasts this morning, enough for lunch and supper, and before I wrapped them up in tin foil I put several fresh basil leaves on top. That was delicious. I took two apples for snacks and the dilly cucumbers I had made last night. With the broccoli this evening I have gotten all my vegetables today. Thursday will be the challenge.
A fellow hcg dieter gave me some vinaigrette recipes so I can have some salads now, when I get the time to make them!
I did not set foot in a grocery store today. I'm not sure my resolution would survive.
Tomorrow's a new day and I may find some time to post a photo.
well you are officially my hero.
ReplyDelete