Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 6

Weight:  253.2

Today was the CHOCOLATE challenge at the grocery store.  It was incredibly hard to pass up the little bags of cadbury chocolate eggs just sitting there at the checkout counter.  They're so well placed.  I wonder how much Hershey's pays to have such premium placement?  
BUT, I resisted!  I bought fresh spinach, frozen broccoli, and some fresh basil which smelled delightful all the way home.  I am hoping that it will taste good with tuna fish.  I am not a good cook at all.  We'll see.
Lunch during school time was tough today as class was from noon to one, then chores so I ate a chicken breast that I had taken with me, two melba toasts with sea salt, and an apple; all in the car, on the run.  Not ideal, but it worked.  No vegetables though.
I mixed up some dilly cucumbers this evening for tomorrow's lunch.  I will have to either cook a chicken breast or mix up some albacore tuna/basil. 
Supper tonight was 3.5 oz. of boneless, skinless chicken breast and 2 cups of steamed spinach with garlic salt sprinkled on top.  It was good.  I don't feel hungry, which is excellent.
I am so relieved at having made it out of the store unscathed, but my body has not given the craving up.  I did buy some vanilla chai tea which helps a little.  Is it going to take two weeks for me to get beyond the chocolate craving? 
So, a 1lb. loss today and 8 lbs. total.  My face looks slimmer in the mirror.  and sex is better, but that may just be mental, not that it matters.
I am afraid of grocery stores and I will not be visiting one tomorrow! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for 8 pounds gone! Glad you are not suffering too much. Those damn cadbury eggs are not all they're cracked up to be (hahaha -- I am SO FUNNY).

    ReplyDelete