Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 11

Weight 249.2


No change.  Another day of emotions and comfort food.  No gain though and that's a good thing.
I am teetering on the edge of the emotional cliff this morning.  Talk of selling my dream house and moving to a small sustainable community in Oregon.  Or at least mr. doomsday is.  I have no idea what I will do and it frustrates me no end that I feel so pulled in many directions.  Lonely old mother in the most extreme conservative state in the west, sister there, children farther west.  I understand my mother is lonely.  Maybe she would agree to move to wherever I go.  I really wish we all lived a little closer together.  It would make it all so much easier.  
I intend to follow my eating plan today. 

1 comment:

  1. At least WY is not AZ. :-) See? There's the bright side. Not sure that is the answer though my dear. Diane thinks we should move over near her and work in that big town. An hour and a half buffer between us and Mom. That might work. And I am caving in here.... not sure Christine's dream is really mine.... much as I love her.

    ReplyDelete